How will the money I raise be spent? We know how important it is to you that your generous donation is spent in the best way to end preventable cancer. Last financial year, World Cancer Research Fund spent 74% of the funds raised on education, research and health policy programmes. The remaining 26% was invested into fundraising and governance to ensure the sustainability of our work. Read more about how our money is spent in our annual report, and take a look at our supporter promise for more information.